What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Could Soon Start Offering in-store Pickup for Apple Watch Buyers

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
apple watch pickup.jpg

Ever since Apple Watch pre-orders have started, Apple has been experiencing quite serious supply problems. But things have gradually improved for the company, and now it seems that Apple Watch orders will soon be available for in-store pickup.

A number of Apple-oriented websites have reported that Apple is now preparing for the rollout of the in-store pickup option on new Apple Watch orders. Thus, customers will be able to select a retail location to pick up their devices after order. This is really convenient if you have a store nearby and if you want to pick it up personally.

If you will try to select the 'pick up in store' option, you will see that the the radio button to select the option is currently disabled, but its presence there suggests that you will soon be able to do that. However, right now, there's no official information coming from Apple, so we are not sure when exactly could that happen.

So, what do you think about this? Would you be interested in picking up your Apple Watch or you'd rather prefer to wait longer or to have it delivered at your doorstep? Sound off by leaving your comment below and let us know what you think of this.

Source: AppleInsider

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The biggest advantage of in store pick up is that once notified of the arrival of your Apple Watch order you can pick it up at the Apple Store at a time of your choosing and not be forced to wait at home, possibly for hours, for the delivery.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another advantage is you won't have to worry about the UPS delivery person telling everyone with a pulse about the Apple Watch delivery. When my Watch arrived, I was rather shocked to discover how many people the UPS delivery man told. It was completely unnecessary as mine had to be delivered when I was home to sign for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts