What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appication needed to manage client database and fee structure

adilcomp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I am architect, is keenly looking for an application which dedicatedly support architects. Like from taking requirements of each custom client ( like residential, commercial, hospital etc, etc) to managing fee structure ( based on sq feet or sq. Meter calculation of designed area).
Managing payments received, to managing drawing development of the respective project.

Appreciate if some developer comes out with an application.If needed, I will be able to exactly pin point the requirement and layout of the application.

Thanks

Chuy Hardy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started using DaVinci, maybe it's the answer for you, I think is a really pro app

OP
A

adilcomp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks

hi
thanks

downloaded the davinci for ipad. thanks for the suggestion, well, it is kind of okay, but still does not satisfy me for my kind of requirement. but comes close. thanks for the help. Also that the application is not that easy to use, especially when you are trying to draw lines, etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts