What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App that will allow access from PC to iPad - similar to TeamViewer

jenniferl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings:

I am trying to find an app that can be installed on a PC and the iPad that will allow me remote access to the iPad from a PC.

I am helping a friend set-up and use her iPad. When she is out of town and has questions I want to be able to be in my office and remotely access her iPad and she her how to use her iPad.

Similar concept to TeamViewer. TeamViewer does have a app but you can only access a PC desktop from the iPad not the other way around.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Holoshed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think apple allows this to be done, so you have to jail break for it.

burekbeba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I found a solution that might help someone else: DiskAid by digidna (dot) net.

myipad2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
burekbeba said:
I know this is an old thread but I found a solution that might help someone else: DiskAid by digidna (dot) net.

If you want to use DiskAid , Do you have to jail break your iPad or you can install DiskAid without jail breaking?
Thanks

NielNiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak device and with iFile?

Or something like SSH?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts