What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Question

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I seem to be having a bit of trouble connecting to the app store on my iPad 2. Is anyone else having problems? Everything else works fine (including the net).

D

dvdcatalyst

I seem to be having a bit of trouble connecting to the app store on my iPad 2. Is anyone else having problems? Everything else works fine (including the net).

Works fine here (ipad3). I tried it on my iPod Touch 4 as well, and no issues there either.

IlliniDrillSgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I've also been having intermittent issues with the App Store for the past week. I spoke to customer service and they are having issues with volume on the servers and are working on it. They think it is a combination of the new iPhone, new iOS. Some times of day are better than others it seems.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IlliniDrillSgt said:
Yes, I've also been having intermittent issues with the App Store for the past week. I spoke to customer service and they are having issues with volume on the servers and are working on it. They think it is a combination of the new iPhone, new iOS. Some times of day are better than others it seems.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Thanks for the insight.

Most reactions

Latest posts