What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Question

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem....last night or so I noticed that under updates it said all my apps are up to date, and I know this not to be right. Just earlier in the day I had 15 apps that needed updating and I didn't update any of them. Can anyone tell me why this is doing this? I'm running 3.2.2, and it's also done the same thing on my stepdad's iPhone 3GS running 3.1.3.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
make a search in the forum. It was mentioned already.
It has to do with interrupting a previous update .

OP
Munky

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just searched and saw nothing in the first few pages of results, do you have a link?

nooris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just sync it with your computer. The updates were interrupted and will just download to itunes.

OP
Munky

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't updated anything using the AppStore, so there was nothing that got interrupted.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't updated anything using the AppStore, so there was nothing that got interrupted.

Exactly. Same here. The same thing happened to me. I had 12 updates to update, but I couldn't due to iPad not recognizing my new ID/Email I changed at iTunes and in settings on iPad.

So I figured I would have to wait until after the holiday to call Apple. Then in the morning all the updates, 12, were all gone and my apps were up to date!

I have seen this happen to three others.

Twilight Zone, I'm tellin ya!:D

Most reactions

Latest posts