What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store purchases

Chacam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have over $100 in my account but when i ty to buy an app, it wants my credit card info. Seems like the cost of the app should come out of the balance. How do i buy an app using the funds they have?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have over $100 in my account but when i ty to buy an app, it wants my credit card info. Seems like the cost of the app should come out of the balance. How do i buy an app using the funds they have?

Hi Chacam - welcome to the forum! :) I'm assuming that the account w/ $100 credit is the one you are signed into when buying an app? If so, I agree that Apple should just deduct from your credit until exhausted - take a look at this Apple Support Article and drill down to the iOS device account information (beginning quoted below) - see if this information is helpful; if not, please post back - good luck!

Changing your account information using an iOS device:
  1. Tap Settings on the Home screen.
  2. Tap iTunes & App Stores.
  3. Tap on your Apple ID. (If you are not signed in, enter your Apple ID and password, and tap Sign In.)
  4. Tap View Apple ID.
  5. Enter your Apple ID password.

Most reactions