What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Not Working

ekbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For 24 hours I have being unable to access the App Store. When I do it goes blank and the little circle moves around ticking if you know what I mean, and then stops, and starts again. What is going on? Help! Everything else is working fine - email, safari, all other apps on are working....what do I do?Thanks, ekbg:confused:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What country are you in? Sometimes an appstore is not available.

OP
E

ekbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Australia and have IPAD 4 I think (not the latest one, but the one before that).

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In Australia and have IPAD 4 I think (not the latest one, but the one before that).

That would be the 3nd gen iPad (with retina screen). How long has this been happening?

OP
E

ekbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It started this time last night....before that was working fine. It's not a mini Ipad....ios6.1.3 is up to date. ta :)

OP
E

ekbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, you're version is correct 3rd with retina screen

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd give it more time...I've had this happen on mine and I don't think it was anything wrong as far as my iPad was concerned. Remember, it has to go out over the internet to the app store...so there could be problems along the way (with the internet)...or even the app store could be having problems.

OP
E

ekbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay, dokely. Thanks for that. Feel reassured. Was thinking something was wrong with the ipad, but working well in all other areas. Thanks so much :)

Most reactions

Latest posts