What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Does Not Display Purchased Apps

adavis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get the app store to display the apps I've purchased? Neither all apps nor apps not on this iPad displayed anything. All other features of the app store work just fine.
Thanks,
Al

Hrenak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you try a full restart of your iPad?

This happened to me too yesterday and it worked fine afterwards, I was able to get into my purchased apps.

Hold the power and home button together, then slide it off.

Then hold the power button.

bckid123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get the app store to display the apps I've purchased? Neither all apps nor apps not on this iPad displayed anything. All other features of the app store work just fine.
Thanks,
Al

I did a back up and all my purchased apps disappeared. If I go to the App Store and press purchased, they are there, but there is no iCloud, just an "OPEN" box. I can press open box and play the game, but I an unable to get the app back on the screens with the other games. Does anyone know how to get the app back on iPad other than going through the App Store purchases each time.

Most reactions

Latest posts