What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Store Help

The Jester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone help me please, I have had an iPad for a while now, but why is it when I want to download games etc that I have already bought via App Store and I have no money in my bank account it won't allow me and says declined, the only time I can get games etc that I have already bought is when my money is in my bank account which I don't think is fair and pretty poor customer service as we should be able to download our purchases at any time.

Is there a way round this?

All the best,
Karl.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Backup your iPad to iTunes regularly. When you need to reinstall an app that has been purchased before, you can use iTunes to get it back to your device.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do the apps show up in your App Store purchase history? That's where I go to re-download previously purchased apps. I've also got my entire iTunes library downloaded to an external hard drive and can sync any previous purchases by connecting to iTunes on my computer. This includes many apps that are no longer in the App Store or my purchase history.

Most reactions

Latest posts