What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for Uni Study Notes

AAAA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am tossing up whether to get an ipad to take notes for at uni, however want to see if it will be able to do what i want first.

At uni, lecture slides are posted online in pdf format generally with 3 slides per page. This means that the slides are on the left of the page, while on the right of the page there are ruled lines to write notes on. This is great for when I want to print the pdf out, as i am able to write my own notes next to relevant slides. What i want to know is if an app will let me write a note on the pdf file in text form (as opposed to drawing by hand) eg in the form of a textbox or similar. From searching the app store/internet i have seen a few apps where you can highlight a word or phrase in the pdf then add a note which is visible if that word is clicked on, however i want the text to be visible next to my slide without the need to click somewhere to make that note visible.

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the Goodreader app you can type text notes in the margins and blank spaces of PDF docs. So this should work for the space available next to your slides.

Most reactions

Latest posts