What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone using Bluetooth?

7DIpadSurfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I turned on my Bluetooth to see if it will sync with my car stereo but it just keep searching and searching. It never did find anything available. My iPhone don't have any problem. I can listen with pandora or my iPod using Bluetooth. Should I exchange my iPad with a different one.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I turned on my Bluetooth to see if it will sync with my car stereo but it just keep searching and searching. It never did find anything available. My iPhone don't have any problem. I can listen with pandora or my iPod using Bluetooth. Should I exchange my iPad with a different one.

I use my iPad with my car stereo all the time...works well.

OP

7DIpadSurfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I can't use mine it's on a non-stop search pattern, it won't give me any option to do anything else but either on or off.

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wifes iPod would not work with her car until there was an update from Apple. Perhaps the next iOS for iPad will help.

OP

7DIpadSurfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it working. I was abLe to paired it with my car stereo.. It's awesome!

Biker Mike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please tell me how you did It! My ipad is paired to the car,but I can't hear the tunes through the stereo. Like yours was doing, mine is also spinning. I really want to have the car and the Ipad work and play well together.

BR,

Mike

Biker Mike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7DIpadSurfer said:
I got it working. I was abLe to paired it with my car stereo.. It's awesome!

How did you do it? I'm determend to make this work. Does the 3G and wifi need to be off or on? Do I need to have my itunes set a certain way? Any advice is much appreciated.

BR,

Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts