What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any faster suggestion?

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im now in the process of transferring my goodreader files to another goodreader app (ipad version).

now, what im doing is the usual click add, then open file. however, i got hundreds of file in it.

can someone give me a faster way to do this.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Other than going into Manage Files and selecting all of them then emailing them, I don't know of any other way. Maybe there is something I am missing?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the GoodReaderUSB app?
Excellent suggestion! I am only on my first pot of coffee and that had completely slipped my mind!

You can pull all of your stuff off of GoodReader and put in in a folder on your PC and then use the same process to put it all back into your new iPad version of GoodReader!

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the GoodReaderUSB app?

goodreader usb app? how will i find that? i havent use that, nor do i know it does exist . until now.

tell me how to use it.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hook up your iPad to your computer and start iTunes. Select your iPad on the left side of the screen and select the Apps tab on the top. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen and you should see the following --

itunes22.jpg

Select the GoodReader app and from here, you can move your files from your iPad to your computer and back to your iPad.

Confused yet?

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok , i was able to drag and drop files. can i drag and drop a folder?

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok , i was able to drag and drop files. can i drag and drop a folder?
Excellent question! If you would be so kind as to research this and return to the forum with your findings!

tsk, tsk , tsk im exhausted with transferring files. those drag and drop thingy isnt really much of a help.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sorry I can't be of any more help Joy. I don't use DropBox nearly as much as you do. But look at it this way... you will only have to do this once!

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sorry I can't be of any more help Joy. I don't use DropBox nearly as much as you do.

But look at it this way... you will only have to do this once!

you need more coffee, this is goodreader not dropbox;)

yeah,your right.and i dont have much of a choice do i? :mad:

Most reactions