What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcing the Xbox One Forum at XboxOneForums.net!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Microsoft just announced their new sucessor to the Xbox 360, and it is not called the Xbox 720. It's called the Xbox One and it absolutely blew us away! From the fantastic specs to the rich and amazing feature-set, this new Xbox One is poised to take the home entertainment world by storm. The Xbox One will hit retail shelves later on this year and just might transform the way we think about games, movies, music, Skype video calling and more.

We are so excited we just had to start a new forum for this white hot device! We wanted to share it with you guys to give you an opportunity to join in on the discussions just begninning. Please check it out at the Xbox One Forums!

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up, Dan. The anklesnapper has been on about Xboxes and PS3s lately. I'll have to check it out.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm saw this elsewhere. Things that are wrong with the Xbox One: 1.Games come with a unique registration code that must be entered and activated and linked to your Xbox Live account before playing the game 2.24 hour drm authentication required. Xbox One must be connected online to Live every 24 hours to authenticate the games you own 3.Used game fee, you must pay a fee for another reg code for used games, unannounced at this point 4.Kinect required. for the system to function If these are true than count me out. I don't like restrictions on anything and there shouldn't be one on an expensive gaming console.

Most reactions