What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android stream to iPad 2

Allanmcm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a way to stream from my htc desire had to my ipad2 . Have tried using I media share on my android and ml player lite on iPad 2. I'm getting the video to work but it has no sound. Can anyone please help me with this?

Eldemon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a way to stream from my htc desire had to my ipad2 . Have tried using I media share on my android and ml player lite on iPad 2. I'm getting the video to work but it has no sound. Can anyone please help me with this?

I want to do the exact same thing, I have an HTC one s.

are you trying to do it over WiFi? Or directly from the phone?

There must be a way.

please post any success.

OP
A

Allanmcm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although I no longer have an android phone ( have iPhone 5) I have figured out how to do this, only on jailbroken iPad though . You need to download imediashare lite on your android. Download air server to iPad through cydia then you can stream through home wifi network, if out and about you will need a portable router to create wifi network. Or if you have another phone which can create a wifi hotspot you can do it through this . I tried it useing my old htc desire hd with no sim card, can confirm this works.

Most reactions

Latest posts