What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An app to convert sound to mp3 and attach to email?

barnoldt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
G'day,

Does anyone know of an app where I can record audio into the iPad2 and then have it attach to an email to send as an mp3?

I've seen plenty that will attach as wav, aiff, caf, aac but none as an mp3 yet!

I'd prefer not to have to record in one app and then open another to convert it. Also don't want to upload it to a site etc. Just one app to do the attaching and converting!

Let me know if you know of anything. Thanks!

nancy2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using audacity. What I primarily love about this software, is its ability to record audio on windows, mac and linux system. But export mp3 will be a bit hard for me. So at times, i will check out other software. This will select pause detection automatically and direct record audio to mp3. After this, just transfer them to iPad. Add the music to iTunes first, transfer music you have downloaded form you computer to iTunes playlist.(all the music you have downloaded from free music downloader is free from DRMAny. Syncing music to iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts