What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I Locked Out ??

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like Most Things , If You Want to Remove Something or Change a Primary Email Address ?? One has to Fill in the Blanks correct User ID & Password.. I'm Not Prevented from Using or Accessing my iPad.. In Settings on the Accounts & Contacts link it's Highlighted in Blue asking for me to Re - Enter My Password for my Primary Email Account which just happens to be the email address I registered when I purchased this iPad.. I think the Fly in the Ointment is Yahoo as they seemed to have Blocked Me or Created Roadblocks.. Am Using Correct Info to No Avail... If I knew How to Errase and Start from the Beginning again , Have not used Yahoo Mail for any Correspondence for a number of years Now... Thoughts or Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap the account, and select Delete Account. Then set it up again after removing it.
708FEE77-8B07-4D82-8B9B-B0B4D259DE53.jpeg

The part at the left will look a bit different on your iPad. Mine is running iOS 11.2 Public beta, thus the difference.

Most reactions

Latest posts