What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternative photo app?

Pip611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone know where I can find an alternative photo app? The one that comes with the ipad is garbage.

dirtydan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Photogene , on My pc I use Irfanview. They are quite simular, Photogene has a little more to it.
Dan

dirtydan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Photogene , on My pc I use Irfanview. They are quite simular, Photogene has a little more to it.
Dan

Does it have a browser like Photos? Can you arrange the order of pictures?

Not sure about that, I have only played with it, did some photo editing, each time you complete an edit, it makes a new file for that photo.
Dan

OP
P

Pip611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mean to manage photos you have locally on the iPad. Something I can use to create albums and store photos without using iTunes to sync them.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mean to manage photos you have locally on the iPad. Something I can use to create albums and store photos without using iTunes to sync them.

You could do that with any software management apps but it's not as pretty as Photos. Goodreader, Dropbox and AirSharing will do it from your computer files. I did it with DocsToGo and FileBrowser too.

Most reactions

Latest posts