What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Album Art Constantly Wrong

thirdsystem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purchased an ipad mini retina 64k. Been very pleased with everything until putting all my music on.

Constant issues with album art moving to other albums and vice versa. This happened when manually transferring music from itunes PC. So I deleted all songs individually and stopped auto sync. Downloaded itunes only stuff from cloud then the same happened with icloud sync. This about the fourth time I have done all this.

I will never be syncing with PC or icloud ever again, hopefully when I have re-downloaded all this music the issue will never recur. I have never had issues like this with all my ipods or iphone so, to put it mildly, this has been a very disappointing first week with this very expensive piece of kit.

Hopefully ios8 will have addressed these issues, I may download this next week.

Any other experiences or suggestions people ?

Cheers....thirdsystem

Last edited:
OP
T

thirdsystem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Further to the above. Having carried out deletion of all itunes purchased music (yet again.....4th time) and having no further syncing with either PC or icloud which has been disabled. All tracks were downloaded again and all was in order with album art.

Two hours later just turn on the ipad again and all the art has shifted around again.

This is ridiculous. Music and storage thereof was one of my main reasons for spending £480 plus on this ipad mini last week. Had I known of this fault, (which seems to be prolific according to all the internet research I have carried out) I would certainly not have purchased it. I have used itunes and ipods from 2nd gen right up to present models and absolutely never had such issues over the past seven years.

This is really not good enough at all and I feel like returning this to the store and getting my money back.

Also not happy at all about wasting many hours trying to solve this.

Poor stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts