What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airplay

Silverfoxvtx1800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
lately when I am streaming songs with airplay my songs won’t switch to a new song after it plays, I see the the little lines going up and down on the song that just played but won’t go to the new song on my playlist. I have a 2021 iPad Pro…..anyone else having this problem?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No completely sure I understand what you are describing, but make sure have the repeat/loop button off. One mode repeats the current playlist. The second mode (shown below) repeats the same song.

0F4B0FE5-D0CE-4E09-B1FD-CED779507D67.jpeg

OP
S

Silverfoxvtx1800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya I have that off, it plays a few songs then all of a sudden it gets stuck on a song and won’t go to the next one. This happens with my iPhone and iPad. I make the new song go and it plays ok for a while then stops.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If the songs are not stored local, it may be an internet issue. If it's still plaing but not through the targeted speaker, it may be a bluetooth issue.

Internet interruptions will usually correct themselves, long pauses then start playing again. Any interruption to bluetooth is the same as pausing playback. Not sure if there is any difference using AirPlay over the local wi-fi network.

What device are you playing too?

OP
S

Silverfoxvtx1800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don’t use blue tooth, Wi-Fi only, I have cable internet with a 700 speed so it’s pretty fast. I also stream in the house to a high end streaming device called Naim Uniti Atom, its a amp,streamer and dac all in one box.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well beyond anything I've done, or have to experiment with. I'm sorry I can't be of any help.

You might check with the manufacturer of the Naim Uniti Atom to see if there are any firmware updates or info on their help site that might shed light on the issue.

Good luck.

Most reactions