What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air play speakers

WillS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Soundmatters International Foxl v2 Platinum (can be found on Amazon.com)
Small, portable, great sound. A little pricey but you get what you pay for. I have several cheaper bluetooth/airplay speakers and none sound nearly as good as the Foxl.

badadatude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bose has the "SoundLink® Air digital music system" but I use the "SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II" Both are extremely pricy, but sound awesome. I like the bluetooth better since I can use it on my Ipad, laptop, or Ipod Classic (with a 3.5mm plug connector)

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or you can get a nice dock and a bluetooth adaptor for ANY soundsystem or speaker. Google " Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth® audio devices "

I have a logitech pure-fi express dock (an okeish dock) and a Kicker Amphitheater dock which is awesome ! ( great bass great sound quality, one of the best I heard) They aren't Airplay but you can save some money and just get the adapter and you will be able to play music wireless-y.

http://[media=youtube]grIJzh7wQgM[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions