What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little bit about me

Jim Breezy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.brizendine.org
Hello everybody. I've been purchasing Apple products since the beginning. It helped because my brother was a systems engineer for a company that sold and serviced Apple. I was able to buy Apple products at 5% over cost, but in the 80's that was still thousands of dollars for a system. My abilities are average in the Apple realm even though I've been working with them for so long. I currently Have a 24" iMac, 32gig wifi iPad, powerbook, iBook and two iPhone 4's.
I love to buy cases for my iPad and iPhones. My current case for my iPad is the OtterBox "Defender". It's heavy but beautiful. I think it's the only case that would actually protect the ipad in case of a fall.

Oh Yes, I'm also a Certified Apple tech. One of those lifetime certifications they use to give years ago. I'd love to get re-certified but I don't thing I have room left in my brain for more information so i am a novice with the Intel products.

If I can help, I will. Most likely I'll be the one needing the help..Let's wait and see...

Last edited:

NYR16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like we'll be the ones asking you questions. Welcome aboard!

Most reactions

Latest posts