What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A great addition to the SmartCover.

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah it's not the best looking thing but it's cheap and works great and really isn't that bad looking.

Where in Wal Mart did you find them? They look fine to me.

You can find a bigger selection at Home Depot. The ones I've been using were left overs from an Ikea project. They're very small yet thick enough to the job almost invisibly. I haven't found any this small at a store, but they'll give you a bunch of them for free at Ikea's customer service counter. :)

southpaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you use Ghost Armor, is that considered enough protection even if you drop it? Or are you also using another cover or case?

caparker418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ran right out and bought these!

Looks kinda tacky.. Would rather put Ghost Armor on the back.

Honestly, I don't think it looks tacky at all and I'm very picky. I just want to thank Metatrox because it's ingenious in my opinion! I don't think I'll even need anything else. I did place mine a little differently-the two at the back/top (where the smart cover folds under) I put directly under where the cover ends when folded. This keep it from trying to slide open and it makes the stand even more stable. I have a glass desk so these also keep my iPad from moving. Metatrox, you rock! All of this for $1.79! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts