What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A cruise around the world-heritage fjord area of New Zealand

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Truly wonderful photos Andrew.......just love all those mountains and waterfalls.....simply stunning!

And Wow, love the ship and what it offers......especially all that food!! ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I kept meaning to find and read your cruise thread, Andrew. At last I have been able to view it. It's wonderful, and brings back happy memories of our cruise. I am fully with you about the splendour of the fjords. Nature has some fabulous places which are quiet and can encourage you to become reflective. The fjords reminded me of photos of the Norwegian ones. A cruise to those is on my bucket list. I'm trying to encourage my wife to enjoy a cruise there. Your photos are fabulous. I hope we can see more travel tales in this forum. Cheers and thanks for the thread - it's much appreciated :) Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
The OB

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I kept meaning to find and read your cruise thread, Andrew. At last I have been able to view it. It's wonderful, and brings back happy memories of our cruise. I am fully with you about the splendour of the fjords. Nature has some fabulous places which are quiet and can encourage you to become reflective. The fjords reminded me of photos of the Norwegian ones. A cruise to those is on my bucket list. I'm trying to encourage my wife to enjoy a cruise there. Your photos are fabulous. I hope we can see more travel tales in this forum. Cheers and thanks for the thread - it's much appreciated :) Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks Richard. Hope you both had a nice Christmas. I agree, those Norwegian fjords would be a marvel to see. I hope you will be able to cross that one off your bucket list very soon. Given the distance, it's bit more of an effort for me but one day.....:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Richard. Hope you both had a nice Christmas. I agree, those Norwegian fjords would be a marvel to see. I hope you will be able to cross that one off your bucket list very soon. Given the distance, it's bit more of an effort for me but one day.....:) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Yes we had a great Christmas, including the over eating! ;). The weather was severe at times with the winds and rain. Your weather is of course the summer. I hope you and yours enjoyed Christmas.

Cheers mate

Richard

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts