What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6.0.2 causing more problems than it fixes?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wasn't one of the big things for 6.0.2 improved wifi? My wifi is worse since the update:
-my wifi turns off when I lock the screen for a long period of time, so no notifications get pushed during that time. Whenever I unlock my iPad, I get all my mail and other notifications pushed.

-it causes problems with my wifi at home. I don't know why, but there is a direct correlation between my iPad mini and the lag on my pc gaming. When I play my games, the ping is around 80 ms (wifi on my iPad is completely off). When I turn my wifi on, I get bumped up to 180 ms. I've done this several times, always yielding the same results.

Are these issues coming up for anyone else?

I was thinking about restoring my iPad to see if it will change anything, but I want to know if its just the 6.0.2 upgrade otherwise I won't even bother.

Most reactions