What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Apple branded cases spotted in stock @ Apple Store in Seattle yesterday...

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
...at the Apple store at Alderwood mall (June 22, 2010). I was there around 1pm. They had them hanging on the wall ripe for picking/buying.

Sadly no camera connection kits. Guess I'll be going on my vacation next week without one.

xultar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spotted TONS in Pleasanton CA Stoneridge mall. TONS plenty of docking stations but no camera connection kits. I'd like to see third party connection kits.

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should've ordered a camera connection kit from eBay. It's not that much more than ordering from Apple, with no wait.

Usually they are 60-65 bucks with free priority shipping if you pay attention...

I paid 60 for mine from a guy from NYC and I got it in like three days.

Compare to Apple...pay 30...but then 10 for rush shipping...4-5 for tax...I only paid 15 bucks to actually get it and not wait 4-6 weeks.

OP
P

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, instead of paying extra for fast shipping, I'm bringing an extra SD card for the camera. Who knows, maybe I'll find one in a store while I'm on vacation!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was really fortunate when I bought my iPad in the Apple store in Sacramento a few weeks ago. While I was waiting for them to bring my iPad out, a worker came up to me with a camera connection kit and asked me if I was someone he was looking for. I said no but if he couldn't find that person bring the kit to me and I'll buy it. Which is what happened. Good timing!

OP
P

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice! I'd like to go to the Apple store today but I'm scared of the long lines due to Mr. iPhone 4.

Most reactions

Latest posts