What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.5 star game, THE LINE HD upgrade. NOW FREE !!!

TheAmbassador

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.anthivegames.com
Hi there!

I am very happy to announce that the re-release and upgrade of 'The Line HD' for iPad is now available and LIVE on iTunes worldwide !!!
Not only that but we now have a FREE version on the store too..... so what are you waiting for ? :D

2mm6zvq.jpg
260u5ub.jpg

There are now 2 'flavors' of The Line available.
*As I just mentioned there's the awesomly good value FREE version featuring 1 world of 50 casual and relaxing levels. (FREE)
*And there's the good ole paid version for $1.99 which contains 165 perplexing puzzles across 3 worlds. (PAID)

Both of these versions also contain 'Eddy's Market' where you can purchase even more levels to play including the brain melting HARDCORE pack for those of you who are up for the challenge :)

2u5vn0p.jpg
21b95ye.jpg

More than 82% of people who play and rate The Line HD worldwide give it 4 or 5 stars on iTunes, and that's not too shabby in anyone's book.

Just take a look at what some of the players of V2.0 version had to say about it.

'Love it!!'-----------------------Happy faces rule
'...extremely fun...Addictive!-----Akammer
'Amazing'-----------------------Sunnyd16
'Great game!!!'------------------Desio72
'Excellent puzzle game'----------Superguyabe

And now with V3.0 released, it's even better !!

2j3h4rp.jpg
161n4i.jpg

If anyone has any more questions, then don't be afraid to ask, I'll do my best to answer.
Also, keep an eye out on this very forum tomorrow for even more 'The Line HD' goodness and a competition.

Thanks for reading and HAVE FUN !!!

Cheers

Martin

OP
T

TheAmbassador

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.anthivegames.com
The Line HD promo code competition

Well hello there again !

As promised yesterday, the Ant Hive Ambassador is back with a mind bendingly easy competition where you could win one of many promo codes for the full price version of The Line HD.

To be in with a chance to get one of these codes, simply download the free version from iTunes and answer these two simple questions.

1) How many red droppers are there on casual level 25
2) Simply describe casual level 17

Then send an your answers to
Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

(Don't worry, we promise there'll be absolutley no spamming ~ which you are doing. Please read our rules. )

Then on October 9th, picked completley at random by our awesome "random email picking machine" we will be contacting all the lucky winners and their promo code emailed to them soon after.

Remember, you've gotta be in it to win it ;)

Cheers

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

TheAmbassador

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.anthivegames.com
Hi AppMonkey

I hope you liked it, and just a heads up, we have a competition going for the full priced version if you're interested :)

.......EDITED BY MODERATOR......NO EXTERNAL LINKS.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts