What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2048 x 2048 Retina the new iPad wallpapers download

mickjb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a Site Ultrahdwallpapers that has 2048x1536 got loads of apple branded ones aswell.

jamku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nice images, but choppy quality, wrong resolution and sh*tload of nasty ads. not a site to recommend.

buggerme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how come i cant get no retina-wallpapers from ilikewallpapers, although it says at the page that it is 2048x2048. safari and iPhoto says 1024x1024 and the image is choppy. the other link in this thread properly gives me 2048-resolution for me.
It is a bug with iPad's safari browser. Try and save them on desktop and sync with iTunes.

Last edited:

jamku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buggerme said:
It is a bug with iPad's safari browser. Try and save them on desktop and sync with iTunes.

i dont believe in that because other sites gives retinaimages properly. even that interfacelift. i vote for bad web design..

buggerme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i dont believe in that because other sites gives retinaimages properly. even that interfacelift. i vote for bad web design..
It may be because InterfaceLift lets you "Download the file" whiles you have to open the image and then save it with other websites.

Most reactions