What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to purchase apps despite acknowledgement of new I-tunes policy agreement

jonikal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Received the new policy agreement via email but when I click to install app, it goes through the same process of having to enter an email address and then receiving the new policy info. Is there a step I'm missing?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!
Scroll down to agree to iTunes changes when the popup appears. You don't need to get this email each time.
If you still have to agree each time: this seems to be a known issue. They're working on it.

Last edited:
OP
J

jonikal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Johanna! The pop-up I get doesn't seem to have an option to scroll down. Just a small window "iTunes Terms & Conditions Have Changed. Before you can proceed you must read & accept the new Terms & Conditions" Choice of "Cancel" and "OK". But the OK just gets you to provide an email address and the beat goes on. Glad to hear they are aware and "working on it."

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Johanna! The pop-up I get doesn't seem to have an option to scroll down. Just a small window "iTunes Terms & Conditions Have Changed. Before you can proceed you must read & accept the new Terms & Conditions" Choice of "Cancel" and "OK". But the OK just gets you to provide an email address and the beat goes on. Glad to hear they are aware and "working on it."

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

In the meantime, see if a reset of your ipad makes a difference to your issue.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Let us know how you go.

OP
J

jonikal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

In the meantime, see if a reset of your ipad makes a difference to your issue.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Let us know how you go.

Bingo! That worked. Thanks so much!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts