What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am about to buy an ipad 2 with the 3G thing... what carrier is better, Verizon or a

laura331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am about to buy an ipad 2 with the 3G thing... what carrier is better, Verizon or at&t? and also... would that work if i get out of the country???

If you plan to use it outside the US, there is really no choice - it's got to be AT&T as the Verizon network works on a mobile phone standard that is supported in only the US and a *very* few other countries. AT&T use the GSM protocol, which is supported in virtually every country in the world.

Tim

If you plan to use it outside the US, there is really no choice - it's got to be AT&T as the Verizon network works on a mobile phone standard that is supported in only the US and a *very* few other countries. AT&T use the GSM protocol, which is supported in virtually every country in the world.

Tim

Thank you for your response. It's very helpful.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back