What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DragonVale Friend Requests

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello.

Welcome to the Dragonvale friend request thread! If you're looking to make new friends or to catch up with old friends, please post your Dragonvale IDs here.

Happy Dragonvaling! :)

Marilyn

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragonvale friendrequests

Hey I need few friends in dragonvale.I have a single friend who is inactive.So any one wants to be my friend?

My GC ; {N1kh1l}
Level 13

Hey I need few friends in dragonvale.I have a single friend who is inactive.So any one wants to be my friend?

My GC ; {N1kh1l}
Level 13

Hi Nikhil-I have moved your post to the Dragonvale Friends request thread. :)

Dragonvale...

Hi guys I need a friend in dragonvale who can give me lots of gems.I want to have at least 5 friends...so dragonvale players some 1 please send me request I'm level 16

GC {N1kh1l}

I've moved your post to the Dragonvale forum, where it will receive more attention.

I have room for a couple more friends for Dragonvale. Looking for regular players that will exchange gems daily. I keep a short list and will only accept those I can trade fairly with :)

GCID: Birdlover00 (two zeros not letter 'o')

i need more dragonvale friends. all of the ones i was giving to daily now no longer are playing. i will gift DAILY. lbpanter

I all,
my ID is librarychick86 will gift gems DAILY.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking serpent tenders who wish to share gems and tips.
My ID is Discofreaq

Hello, will gift gems daily and expect the same back, I have 6 open gem trading slots
Send me a friend request, first 6 will be added
GC ID: Monitorjak

Add me _tamed_ il do gem for gem :3 with anyone that a long term player I need 25 more gems to upgrade my egg place someone help?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back