What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DragonVale Friend Requests

Friendly Gems!!!

I went to 'Social' and then 'Invite Friends' and I have a Friend Code: 60013506

If anyone wishes to redeem my code I will do the same for him/her! Gems all around :D :thumbs: And may the magic dust be with you all. ;) :cool:

Friends in Need

All of my friends I previously traded with have since discontinued playing this game. I am the only one who appears to have remained. Friend me so I can trade with you. I play everyday (level 50).

Username: deebowmin123
Friend code: 65047180

Hiii~
i'm lvl 40 :) my friendcode is 15012831! Feel free to use it and get 40 gems ^^

Hi! :)
Please add me on GC for gems!- username: rachelastar

And my friend code for DragonVale is 45436754 if anybody would like to use it :)

Would love to be your friend in Dragonvale, but not sure how to add you. I am currently at level 17 & need friends.
Please help! Thanks

Need friends & will give gems everyday, but again not sure how to add friends.
Username: nemccue
Dragonvale code: 20608555

Please add me as your friend, thanks.

Hi my account is Shawn6652 add me if you have less then 3 friends on dragonvale so we can give eachother gems

Old friends stopped playing. I wiped my list clean. Looking for 5 active players.
Game Center ID: Zoiey87

Thanks in advance!

Add me. I m level 53 and i give gems everyday.
I have 2 ID because i play on my iphone and ipad.
ID : lallazou. And. Hayat28

See you on dragonvale

Hi all i am daily player at dragon vale on ios
Please add me:

My id cg is: ev20ma

Does anyone have a Sorarian dragon that wants to be friends? I need that dragon and none of my friends have it. We can trade gems. I have the Antarian, Polarian, Bizurian and Arcturian dragons but need the Sorarian. Please request me at ryebread2012. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back