What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It amazes me how people can know so little about the things they buy.... A coworker told me he got a 8g iPad 2 for christmas.... I was wait what.... He got the 16g iPad 4.... I told him what he really had and he argued with me.... I had to google the charger to prove it to him.... And it even says 16 on the back lol.....

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It amazes me how people can know so little about the things they buy.... A coworker told me he got a 8g iPad 2 for christmas.... I was wait what.... He got the 16g iPad 4.... I told him what he really had and he argued with me.... I had to google the charger to prove it to him.... And it even says 16 on the back lol.....

It happens all the time.......impulse buyers.
My wife's mother is that way......I showed her my iPad. Two days latter she calls and is ready to pull the trigger on an "iPad" she saw at the store for $199.00. :eek:

She has no idea and no Wifi.......I talked her out of it but she wasn't happy and still insisted it was an iPad though I know she was talking about a Kindle. :D

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
More than anything he is one of those that is always right.... Does his best to make you feel stupid... It was nice to be right....

Kindles fires aren't that bad my 9 year old loves hers...

Most reactions

Latest posts