What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring stuff from iPhone to iPad over Bluetooth

fuzfire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to transfer snippets of info such as files photos and other things from iPhone to iPad? I can' get the iPhone to pair or connect with my iPad 1st. Gen. I use AT&T for iPhone and iPad is wifi only.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to transfer snippets of info such as files photos and other things from iPhone to iPad? I can' get the iPhone to pair or connect with my iPad 1st. Gen. I use AT&T for iPhone and iPad is wifi only.
Welcome to the forum! With respect to your question, AFAIK, no, there isn't a way to transfer files directly from your iPhone to your iPad using BT. If you have an iCloud account you can sync some things such as your Address Book/Contacts, Calendar and files from mutual apps like Pages, etc.

There are a number of apps in the App Store that allow you to sync files between iTunes and your iDevices.

Otherwise probably the best thing to do is to get a free Dropbox account and then you can sync whatever files you'd like between the two devices (as well as your computers if you'd like)

Hope that helps and welcome again!

Most reactions

Latest posts