What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Songs downloads

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,plz tell any apps which help me to download songs as I installed savaan its help me to online listening but I can't download.

Ray4852

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pay a little. you get a lot. get youtube red. you can download and listen all you want. 3rd party apps are a waste of time.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
pay a little. you get a lot. get youtube red. you can download and listen all you want. 3rd party apps are a waste of time.

Hello Ray.... - welcome to the forum! :) You've made two posts and both 'plug' YouTube Red w/o giving any useful information to those who may be wondering what this Google streaming service offers and where - this is an international forum and according to the information shown below is available only in the USA, Australia, & New Zealand (Source), so many of our members do not have access to this offering, at least for the moment; and for those who may be interested, a review from a few months ago HERE - currently, there is a $10/month fee.

Also, please tell us that you have no relationship to Google or their offering - just wondering? Dave
Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 6.23.04 PM.png

Ray4852

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dave

I have no relationship with Google or YouTube. I live in the US. I have no idea where these people live on this forum. I’m only trying to help out. Youtube red is an excellent service. I had it now for 6 months. It’s worth every penny. I pay 12.99 a month because I have an apple product. If you have a different product from another company You pay 10 dollars a month. youtube red is growing. I hope every country can get it. it will get better.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have no relationship with Google or YouTube. I live in the US. I have no idea where these people live on this forum. I’m only trying to help out. Youtube red is an excellent service. I had it now for 6 months. It’s worth every penny. I pay 12.99 a month because I have an apple product. If you have a different product from another company You pay 10 dollars a month. youtube red is growing. I hope every country can get it. it will get better.

Hi Ray.... - thanks for your prompt response and glad that you are enjoying the Google service as a subscriber. As to your question about the forum, there are nearly a third of a million members and there are sub-forums for a number of countries other than the USA (see attachment) - so, just a consideration when responding to a thread - many members do not put location information in their profiles sometimes making responses difficult if not applicable to their country(s) of origin. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 7.34.51 PM.png

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi,plz tell any apps which help me to download songs as I installed savaan its help me to online listening but I can't download.

Hello again Jaba... - you need to provide us some more information, e.g. I still do not know where you live - ;) Also, what type of songs do you want to download, i.e. are these being offered for 'free' or is the music copyrighted and a price/song or subscription needed? Also, 'streaming' vs. 'downloading' are different considerations, like borrowing vs. owning - e.g. I stream via the Pandora service for free but am NOT allowed to download.

In the United States, 'music theft' is considered a serious issue (see quote below from the RIAA - and visit the website for a LOT more information), and copyright infringement is important in regulating how music is delivered to you and your various devices. NOW, the laws vary in different countries (hence my question above about your locale?) - give us more details of what you are trying to do and what type of music you want to download - if the music you desire is copyrighted and your country has applicable piracy laws, then you are likely going to have to pay in some way - Dave :)

ABOUT PIRACY
Music theft—or piracy—is constantly evolving as technology changes.
Many different actions qualify as piracy, from downloading unauthorized versions of copyrighted music from a file-sharing service to illegally copying music using streamripping software or mobile apps. Read on to learn to distinguish between legal and illegal practices.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, back again cool everyone, all of these app ask for paying.i also Understand how to transfer music file from PCs to apple device but first I had to download on PCs then. I m from Asia

Most reactions

Latest posts