What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some questions

M

moparherb

twerppoet....the new IOS update (8.2) reinstalls the blood glucose monitoring on the health app. Makes us diabetics happier.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you get the gold one?:)
I'd have chosen the silver one, if I'd have ordered the MacBook. My iPhone is silver as well. :) I've changed my mind since I asked you which iPhone you ordered. :oops:

The 13" MacBook Pro also gets the new trackpad, the processor is a different one than the one it had before, although it's not the same one as on the MacBook. That's what I ordered. A 13" MacBook Pro with Retina display.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
twerppoet....the new IOS update (8.2) reinstalls the blood glucose monitoring on the health app. Makes us diabetics happier.

Yep. Noticed that, and it did make me happy. I also noted that even though you couldn't see the glucose readings in the Health app, it continued to let you log them via third party apps. Apple said that would be so. I'm happy to report that, indeed, all the reading I took over the last several months are there.

And, so far, the Health app seems a lot more reliable and responsive.

Are you going to take a look at the new ResearchKit app GlucoseSuccess? I've downloaded it, but have not started to participate yet. Just thinking it over.

M

moparherb

I have not seen that yet but I will check it out. I'm not a real good diabetic so checking my numbers is a must for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts