What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signing in every time i ooen an app

ddean12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since the last IOS update to 7.0.3 on my iPad 2 I basically have to sign in my id and password almost every time I open an app. The stayed signed in for 2 weeks, or remember me box is a joke. It's getting really frustrating. Any ideas?

OP
D

ddean12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In case anyone reads this-- I think I just stumbled on to the answer after weeks of trying. So, I'm hoping my problem is solved! Yay,

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In case anyone reads this-- I think I just stumbled on to the answer after weeks of trying. So, I'm hoping my problem is solved! Yay,

Hi Ddean - welcome to the forum! :) Well, you responded w/i 20 mins of your OP, so not much time for others to have replied. I would have first suggested that you 'Reset' the iPad after your latest iOS update - not sure if that is what you did? BUT if you found a solution to your problem, please explain - may help others in the same situation. Dave :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you either figured out you were in Private browsing mode (dark gray tool bar) or you changed the Block Cookies settings in Settings > Safari to something other than Always. :)

But we'd like to know what you did for sure. It might help the next person.

Most reactions

Latest posts