What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side arrows

Vett

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On my iPad 7 I have these arrows on the side that I keep touching by mistake is there a way to get rid of the permanently they are annoying

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
On my iPad 7 I have these arrows on the side that I keep touching by mistake is there a way to get rid of the permanently they are annoying
Looking at your iPad below (Wiki source), the latest iPadOS is compatible - what is installed? You likely are referring to the 'Slide Over' feature (and other options) - take a look at this LINK - Dave

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 8.38.30 PM.png

OP
Vett

Vett

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No help I want to get rid of it permanently

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No help I want to get rid of it permanently
OK - you never mentioned which iPadOS is on your device - mine is running 17.3.1 so screens and options may vary if you're running another version - but if I go to Settings > Multitasking & Gestures, multitasking can be disabled by toggling between the choices shown below. Dave

IMG_5472.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts