What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari auto fill has disappeared

rtcfrtc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe this has happened since updating my iPad Air to os9. A look at settings shows everything set up correctly, but I don't get the auto fill option across the top of the keyboard any more.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
And make sure you have it turned on. Tap hold the Smiley Face (or World) key to switch Predictive and Shortcuts on/off.

image.png

Edit: Grrr. Won't let me delete the first image (mistake) I uploaded. Some kind of javascript error. At least it's only showing up as a thumnail.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 349

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Edit: Grrr. Won't let me delete the first image (mistake) I uploaded. Some kind of javascript error. At least it's only showing up as a thumnail.
I can't remove pictures since quite some time ago.
When I notice that I've uploaded the wrong image, but didn't post yet, I go to Tapatalk and start writing and uploading pictures again.
Otherwise I delete the post with the wrong image and write it again (not very often), or I leave it at that.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The strange thing is that this problem just applies to iPad Forums. The issue doesn't exist on iPhone Forums.

Most reactions

Latest posts