What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

questions about downloading apps from ipad

davidpogi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sir pag mag dodownload ba ng apps sa ipad 1st generation need pa ilagay yung password ng appstore? pano pag hindi namin alam edi hindi na kami makakadownload? maraming salamat po wala na po bang ibang paraan ?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
davidpogi said:
sir pag mag dodownload ba ng apps sa ipad 1st generation need pa ilagay yung password ng appstore? pano pag hindi namin alam edi hindi na kami makakadownload? maraming salamat po wala na po bang ibang paraan ?

The OP is asking if you need to enter the password when downloading apps on the app store. What if you don't know or forgot the password.

Sagot:
Kung nakalimutan mo lang yung password pwede ka pumunta sa Settings, hanapin mo yung Store, sa pinaka baba nandun yung Apple ID, pindutin mo, pwede mong piliin iForgot para isend sa email mo yung password o kaya sign-out ka nalang at gumawa bagong Apple ID at password

Answer:
If you forgot your password you can go to your Settings, find the Store, at the bottom you'll find Apple ID, tap it, you can select iForgot so that the password will send to your email, or just sign-out and create a new Apple Account.

OP
D

davidpogi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks

thanks po.need ba mag post ng english dito? hehe
sir may tanong pa ako pagnakajailbreak ba hindi ka puwede pumunta ng appstore or itunes?hindi kaya madetect yon ng apple ?
tapos sir paano ba malalaman pag naka jailbreak yon ba yung may cydia na apps?kapag may cydia ba jail break na?

sa pinsan ko kasi ipad yon curious lang. tapos nakita ko pa yung cydia niya need pa iupgrade wala bang masamang epekto yon sa ipad yung pag update/upgrade ng cydia? maraming salamat po pasyensya madaming tanong

Last edited:

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
davidpogi said:
thanks po.need ba mag post ng english dito? hehe
sir may tanong pa ako pagnakajailbreak ba hindi ka puwede pumunta ng appstore or itunes?hindi kaya madetect yon ng apple ?
tapos sir paano ba malalaman pag naka jailbreak yon ba yung may cydia na apps?kapag may cydia ba jail break na?

sa pinsan ko kasi ipad yon curious lang. tapos nakita ko pa yung cydia niya need pa iupgrade wala bang masamang epekto yon sa ipad yung pag update/upgrade ng cydia? maraming salamat po pasyensya madaming tanong

Translation:

Thanks. Do we need to post in english here?

I have another question, if your device is jailbroken can you still go to Appstore or iTunes? Will apple detect that your device is jailbroken? And how will you know if your device is jailbroken, is it that if you have Cydia app on your device that means it is jailbroken?

This iPad is from my cousin, so i'm just curious. And i saw that his/her Cydia need to be upgrade. Will it have bad effect on the iPad if i upgrade it?

Thank you very much and sorry if i ask too much.

Answer:

Since you are in Philippine forum, i think it's okay to post in your native language. But it's better if you post in english so that others that can not understand Tagalog can also help you.

I'll leave this message to the moderator, they have more knowledge about Jailbreak. :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Translation:

Thanks. Do we need to post in english here?

I have another question, if your device is jailbroken can you still go to Appstore or iTunes? Will apple detect that your device is jailbroken? And how will you know if your device is jailbroken, is it that if you have Cydia app on your device that means it is jailbroken?

This iPad is from my cousin, so i'm just curious. And i saw that his/her Cydia need to be upgrade. Will it have bad effect on the iPad if i upgrade it?

Thank you very much and sorry if i ask too much.

Answer:

Since you are in Philippine forum, i think it's okay to post in your native language. But it's better if you post in english so that others that can not understand Tagalog can also help you.

I'll leave this message to the moderator, they have more knowledge about Jailbreak. :)

I'll answer (or at least do my best to!) in reply to this post......

Yes, the App Store works exactly as before once you are jailbroken. Apple can't detect the jailbreak however, if you ever need to take your iPad in for service you'll need to restore your iPad first to remove the jailbreak, there is excellent guidance in the hacking section of the forums as to how you can do this.

The Cydia App on your home screen indicates that you are successfully jailbroken.

As for upgrading Cydia that is beyond the limit of my knowledge but if you post your question in our Hacking Forum you should get an answer pretty soon but you'll need to do that in English. You can use google translate or maybe kryp2n8 would be kind enough to help you out with posting in there.

BTW, many thanks kryp2n8 for your help here, it is very much appreciated.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts