What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop up bloCker

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol even Xune was a noob once, even if it was a long time ago :)

You forget how overwhelming all the information is when you start.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol even Xune was a noob once, even if it was a long time ago :)

You forget how overwhelming all the information is when you start.

Oh yes! This is true. And I post shit that could easily be Googled too ~ but hey...if everyone Googled, there would be no forums!

You have to admit, Hasty, that was very cool.:D

OP
T

Tin Souljah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Xune very mature of you. At 1st it was the pop up blocker I've disable that in the settings and the window opened but what I was trying to ask is that when I open a page from a site using my ipad it says that can't view page Microsoft HTML viewer not installed. So I was thinking is there an app for this or how do I get about it? I just got the iPad and it's my 1st time using apple product. I know Xune that I can Google it but was trying to get help from a person. Anyway if there is a solution please do let me know...otherwise guess might just do it the Xune way and Google it. Cheers!

OP
T

Tin Souljah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And yes guys I do think that was cool too! ;)

P/s: how the hell did you that Xune? But the fact that it didn't help me so...not useful. Thx anyway.

Most reactions

Latest posts