What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo manager pro- forgot password

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't used this app in awhile. Thought I knew it, guess not..the security questions its asking me are right however the app says the answers are wrong, which I know are correct. I tried using ifile to search within the app to try and find it but could not find anything. Has anyone used ifile to recover the passed from this app?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am having identical problem. Were you able to fix it and how?

Hello and welcome to the forum - :) I've been using a Linkus product called Private Photo Pro which is just another similar app offered by that developer - it is password protected and if I pretend not to know my password (PW) asks for my 'secret' questions (i.e. mother's maiden name & street of first house). If you do not know the PW nor the answers to those questions, doubt that you can open the program from the iPad. You might want to contact Linkus HERE and leave them an email.

Now a backup of your images in the app can be easily made using a variety of options, SO my question is whether you have made a backup? For myself, I use a program called iFunBox for Mac (a Windows version is available) - transfers a backup called 'PMP.BAK' from the iPad to your computer - a folder contains both large & small images of all of your photos which can be opened.

So, if you do have a backup, the images can be salvaged - another consideration which I've not tried might be to delete the app from the device, re-download & set a new password and see if your backup file can be restored; you might have to ask Linkus if that is a viable option. BUT, if you have not done a backup, then recovery might not be an option for you. Dave

Most reactions