What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organize lists per customer

VMPhotography

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a photographer and am looking for a app that might not even be available yet. Here is what I need it to do.

For each client I have a check list and model release. I'd like to keep track of these by client. Example Simons Family folder and inside checklist that I have created and possibly the emails we have sent back and forth. Then I use my iPad for them to sign the release and I save that to that folder as well.

Anyone know of something like this? Or is it wishful thinking? :)

Dkkingston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a photographer and am looking for a app that might not even be available yet. Here is what I need it to do.

For each client I have a check list and model release. I'd like to keep track of these by client. Example Simons Family folder and inside checklist that I have created and possibly the emails we have sent back and forth. Then I use my iPad for them to sign the release and I save that to that folder as well.

Anyone know of something like this? Or is it wishful thinking? :)

The combination of Dropbox to store the documents (by client) an interactive PDF for the checklist and the release in PDF. ExpertPDF would allow you to fill out the checklist and have them sign the release.

All of this will sync with your desktop. Why make it harder than necessary?

Most reactions

Latest posts