What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

open youtube with ipad

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can the ipad open the youtube video in China ?

Help :confused:

Sorry NO way at all for you tube in China …. witch in some point is not too bad … so no promotion of copy and angry chinese netizen

By the way a small hello and introduction will be appreciate especially when you also try to promote your crapy stuff like ‘’Apad'' so called the iPad of the favela’s ….

don’t be offend already long time i live in China for know well the practice and behavior

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

the question is not whether the ipad can open youtube in China. It should be if China will allow youtube to be open in Ipad or any other computer device.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

the question is not whether the ipad can open youtube in China. It should be if China will allow youtube to be open in Ipad or any other computer device.

Joy in China YouTube is blocked for almost one year like all major website: Facebook, twitter, blogger, Google Doc and some thousand more … and more and more it’s become impossible to find a turnaround … and we better to don’t talk about the speed of the broadband as their filter reduce the speed at the one i have in 1994 in europa

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Joy in China YouTube is blocked for almost one year like all major website: Facebook, twitter, blogger, Google Doc and some thousand more … and more and more it’s become impossible to find a turnaround … and we better to don’t talk about the speed of the broadband as their filter reduce the speed at the one i have in 1994 in europa

i know, i've been there. studied there. i know how strict the country is.
just recently they allowed facebook AGAIN, but blocked again. :eek:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
China is communist Dictator

i know, i've been there. studied there. i know how strict the country is.
just recently they allowed facebook AGAIN, but blocked again. :eek:

Joy , more and more that become complicated , the first time i go there is in 1996 and i live there almost 6 years … even i have company there i do everything i can for stay the more shorter time i can … and i don’t talk about the customer say they don’t want to work with china directly … they are used by the arrogance and behave of the supplier … (witch i clearly understand)

Anyway they can block everything they want is none of my business

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold your breath. Help is on the way:

Freedom of speech is indispensable and the people's desire for democracy "irresistible," China's Premier Wen Jiabao said Sunday, as he brushed aside criticisms that Beijing was curbing such rights. "I believe freedom of speech is indispensable for any country, a country in the course of development and a country that has become strong,"
China's premier: Freedom of speech 'indispensable' - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

I wouldnt count on it.

i'll believe it, when I see it. :D

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sad when a countries rulers don't trust their own countrymen........

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Is it true that Net access in Hong Kong is handled by a different authority than the one that handles access in the rest of China?

Would a visitor to Beiching notice a difference in the kind of access he had if he were used to the access in Hong Kong?

Most reactions

Latest posts