What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie to the iPad

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How to create a short to this and any other site?
How do I delete unwanted icons?

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some icons can be disabled through restrictions. Some your stuck with unless your jailbroken.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
420benz said:
How to create a short to this and any other site?
How do I delete unwanted icons?

When you are on the site in Safari, touch the icon to the left of the URL bar (it's a box with an arrow coming out of it), although you can choose bookmark I normally choose add bookmark to home screen, this then places the bookmark as an icon on your home screen, I then drag them into specific book mark folders I have made.

To delete icons, you delete the actual apps that go with them (although they can be re- downloaded again for free at any time). Touch and hold an app, they will all start to wiggle, touch the x in the top corner of the icons/apps you want to delete and poof! They will be gone. Once you have finished deleting, press the home button to get everything back to normal.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts