What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Forum and Ipad

David Jay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Bought my Ipad from my brother who bought the Ipad2. Having some issues and have tried to do some searching with my problems. While I have been working on computers for several years, I don't see myself as a novice, but for many things I need step-by-step instructions. I will be using the forum a great deal so I am hopeful I will get some goods clues and hints from many of you.

Thanks again. See you on the forum.

fbizzell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sure this is not the place to ask this question but how do you start a new thread on the forum?

OP
D

David Jay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
posting new threads

While I am a Noob myself, I learned easily for posting new threads you have to be logged in. I humbly suggest you read the Forum Rules.

David

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sure this is not the place to ask this question but how do you start a new thread on the forum?

If you're using Safari or a PC web browser, go the iPad Forum website - iPad Forum and then navigate to the section that you want to post in - say, DIY or iPad2 - and there you'll see a button marked 'Start New Thread'

Have fun - enjoy your iPad and enjoy the Forum - good to have you here.

Tim
Scotland

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Go to your desired section of the forum, near the top left hand side, you will a purple box that says 'new thread' and just click it.

Most reactions

Latest posts