What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new to iPad & I have some questions

Junebuggnc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad 2 just a couple of days; my brother in law has helped me some....

I use gmail and I have sync. My brother in law suggested using Microsoft Exchange to sync my contacts now my emails are showing twice. Is there anyway to remedy this?

I use Tweetdeck for twitter and sometimes my iPad2 will jump out of the application. Is this normal?

I probably have more questions but that is all that is coming to mind at the moment.

Thanks!

Junebuggnc

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you using Google, and do you still have the original GMail account set up?

If so, either delete the original GMail account, or open it up and turn off the mail switch. You can use both account types, and I do for various reasons, but you need to make sure that each service is only turned on in one of account types.

Edit: I need to add that you will find the account setups in the Settings App under Mail, Contacts, Calendars.

Most reactions

Latest posts