What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to iPad . . . Apple Veteran

jmschwartz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Sometime September 9, 2010, my 32G 3G iPad should be arriving. I am supervising a small secondary/college iPad experimental group for learning disabled students and am looking forward to visiting this website for suggestions, tips, and moral support :)

Wright State University's Lake Campus (Celina, Ohio USA) is where I have taught for the last 21 years as an Associate Professor of English. I will be 61 in December and see this new iPad project as a challenge that should keep my students and me busy for many semesters to come.

Regards,
Jim Schwartz

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...looking forward to visiting this website for suggestions, tips, and moral support :)
Welcome to the forum Jim!

As far as suggestions and tips for using an iPad in an educational environment with LD kids, I'm afraid I can't be of much help. As far as moral support, I got tons of that!

Really nice avatar pic, btw! You fly?

Most reactions