What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi to all [emoji4] i am new in the neighborhood . I would like to know more about using iPad not just games... And hope that I can help out others too. [emoji4] iPad Air owner [emoji4]

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you GDsunshine, welcome to the forum. I reckon you'll enjoy that iPad Air even more now that you're a member.
You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.
http://support.apple.com/manuals/

Please read the rules too!! Actually, they make interesting reading

See the rules here >>>Forum rules - everybody please read!!

Have fun and enjoy your iPad
p134

Andrew

OP
GDsunshine

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to hear from you GDsunshine, welcome to the forum. I reckon you'll enjoy that iPad Air even more now that you're a member.
You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.
http://support.apple.com/manuals/

Please read the rules too!! Actually, they make interesting reading

See the rules here >>>Forum rules - everybody please read!!

Have fun and enjoy your iPad
p134

Andrew

Thanks for the warm welcome OB il be reading this whole day [emoji4][emoji106] yes will enjoy my iPad Air . Have a great day!

OP
GDsunshine

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello to --The OB-- anyone out there pls help[emoji4] can't find where to tap to download the iPad user manual [emoji4]thanks.

Paulie151

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm Paul from South Wales UK, and I am looking for help with my iPad 2 which I prefer to repair myself.

This looks like a friendly forum and I look forward to interacting with you all.

Regards

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm Paul from South Wales UK, and I am looking for help with my iPad 2 which I prefer to repair myself.

This looks like a friendly forum and I look forward to interacting with you all.

Regards
G'day Paul and welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledgable people here happy to help out with questions. We have a sub-forum here, the iPad DIY forum, with contributions from other brave souls:) interested in peering into the mysterious innards of the iPad.
Here's the link... http://www.ipadforums.net/forums/ipad-diy.32/
South Wales eh? Loved that area on a motoring holiday some years ago.
Good to have you on board!
Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts