What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Apple Smartcover

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got mine in the mail. I really like it. Doesn't add too much weight. Protects the entire iPad. Only problem is now I wanna order more colors :))

graffixx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those who said their case is loose, were you using the case with the iPad 3 or the iPad 2? I realize the depth isn't too different, but maybe that's what threw the fitment off?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graffixx said:
For those who said their case is loose, were you using the case with the iPad 3 or the iPad 2? I realize the depth isn't too different, but maybe that's what threw the fitment off?

I have an iPad 2, in general use I don't really notice it being loose but it's clearly not a tight fit, if you shake it really hard you can feel it move but hey, I'm not really in the habit of shaking my iPad really hard!

The Archangel

Jenningsville

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Beyond the price, this case suffers from a keyboard angle that is too shallow (IMO) and in stand mode it is not the most stable thing around (again, IMO). If they used 3 panels on the folding cover rather than 4 it might be better on both counts.

Increase the keyboard angle by pulling fwd the support from the hinge so that the suport when viewed side on with hinge on the left looks like this... \/\ instead of like this ... //\

Walshy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this case too big for an ipad 2?
I love the look of it but seen alot of complaints online of this not fitting the new ipad well let alone the ipad 2?

Im getting an ipad 2 on friday and wanted to pick up one of these but now having dounts :S

Thanks for your help.

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the IntelliCase at our store which is similar and costs a lot less. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts