What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name one thing you want for Christmas!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
A vintage "Johnny Seven" OMA.
Had one as a boy. AA
image-1477385866.png

mskailyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
A character in my great book I am reading wore nothing but these. She is dead now, though. Horrible death!

I love high top tennys ~ esp the orig black and white ones!

I have a pair! Wear them ever day!

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing. My birthday present to myself, my marvelous IPad 2 is all I want and need for gifts this year. Now if we are counting the upcoming year, the newest gen of the IPad would be nice. :)

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Converse, especially the All-Stars that don't require laces. No more laces coming undone.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What I don't get for Christmas I can always ask again for my birthday which is close behind it! My birthday is New Year's eve!

I would love to upgrade my original nook to the nook tablet, because I am just a gadget freak at heart! Some smart wool socks would also be nice to wear with my chacos...or some of the gloves with the tech pads on the fingertips so you can swipe your smartphone without taking your gloves off!!

Most reactions

Latest posts